Are you the owner of a never ending to-do list that "miraculously" keeps growing?
Are you feeling that you're always behind on your tasks instead of two steps ahead?
You've been working hard to make your entrepreneurial dreams a reality and it's paid off!
Or maybe you are on the verge of being able to quit your day job and take your side hustle full-time.
But the long hours, lack of self-care and non-existent social life is leaving you feeling overwhelmed, stressed and depleted of the energy you need to keep your business moving forward. Not mention the loneliness that can sometimes accompany the life of a solopreneur.
Your daily tasks, social media management and client care isn’t allowing you to focus on the projects you're passionate about and that will allow you to take your business to the next level.
Basically your work-life balance is a mess to the point that your friends and family don't even remember what you look like anymore.
You’re frustrated and you know that if things keep going this way you’ll end up burnt-out and with even bigger problems. Your craving someone that your can brainstorm with, bounce ideas off and who has your back. Your ready to build the team you need so that you can focus on the projects that get you excited and start working on building a solid foundation that will allow your business to grow.
What you need is someone who is trustworthy, supportive, believes in quality over quantity and is dedicated to helping you feel in control of your business. Let me help you!
My passion is supporting creative women entrepreneurs like you, make their business dreams a reality, and help them reach their goals one task at a time.
Meet your new business BFF!
How I Can Help:
All My Awesome Clients Receive:
- A planning session at the beginning of each month so we can review upcoming projects and strategize.
- A private workspace on Asana, a project management system where we keep track of tasks, progress and work together as a team!
- Weekly status updates.
What I can help you with:
- Research & Support :
- Project management and system creation
- Research software and project related items
- Goals & Growth
- Brainstorming and collaborating on ideas
- Help you select and setup new tools in your business
- Implement automation
- Social Media :
- creating & scheduling social media posts using Buffer or CoSchedule to various platforms
- create social media graphics using Canva
- Blogging :
- Updating old blog posts to current branding standards
- Content uploading, formatting & scheduling using Squarespace
- Create blog graphics using Canva
- Guest blogger management
Concerned about giving up control?
I get it because I'm the same! That's why we will establish clear lines of communication and systems to ensure that you feel comfortable. Plus I will never take any action that could impact your business or your brand with you checking with you first.
What about confidentiality you ask?
I've worked for two financial institutions, a major auditing firm and in the public sector. I know the meaning of confidentiality and how critical it is not only for you but your clients as well.
- Delegating tasks will free up time for you to focus on the important things in life - loved ones, spirituality and your passions.
- Provides you with the opportunity to get on top of your to-do list and provide you some breathing room.
- You'll have time to focus on the creative projects that your passionate about and that require your special touch because the regular admin tasks of a business are being taken care of.
- Knowing that there is someone else that can support you and your business if something unexpected comes up in your life - No one can do it all!
- Gives you time to focus on your passions and creative work that you've been neglecting will allow you to bring in new clients.
- Contract work less expensive than hiring a full-time employee where you would have to cover benefits and other insurances.
Being a #GirlBoss...
- You'll love the feeling of seeing tasks being accomplished, increased productivity and projects moving forward
- The satisfaction of knowing that your taking the first step to creating a team that will help take your business to the next level
What Others are Saying:
Interested in Working Together? Want to know more?
Quickly fill out the form below to receive the Stephanie Chrystal's Services & Pricing Guide straight to your inbox. The guide includes the list of systems I work with, pricing details and how you can set-up a free no obligation virtual coffee date with me.
** Please note that I am currently booked and not accepting any new clients at this time. **