So here we are at the beginning of another week. Hope you had an amazing weekend :)
I've been looking forward to today's post since I get to announce last weeks Giveaway Winners!! So let's get straight to the fun part! :) As many of you might know I hosted a giveaway for two beautiful 2015 Planners and the lucky winners are:
Congrats to both of you!! I will be contacting you today with all the details :) Although I felt a little like a fish out of water at first, I really enjoyed hosting the giveaway. It was a fun experience, and hopefully one I will be able to repeat again soon ;)
It's funny, I never realized how much of a impact a change in a weekly schedule can have on my energy levels and motivation. I've been wondering why I've been feeling deflated and just plain tired when it hit me. I think its been all the changes to my schedule with the new job. My schedule has changed three times since I started! I finally now have a routine at work and have really started to settle in. Now I need to focus on doing the same for Chrystal Designs. I also want to try and schedule some coffee shop time to see if it helps my productivity. This blog, website and a special project I'm working on really are dreams of mine and I want to start dedicating more time to it. I mean this blog is one of the key reasons I changed jobs in the first place! So I'm off to conquer my dreams and passions ;)
Have an wonderful week!
LAST WEEK'S WISHES
- Finalize 2015 Goals: ya...not so much...But I do have a mentoring session this Wednesday in which I will have to discuss my goals so will need to get it done by then :)
- Post 2 times this week: hoping that I will have better success at this one this week.
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
- Send 2015 Planners to Giveaway Winners: Now that the winners have been announced :) I plan to have the planners sent out to the winners this week.
- Post 2 times this week: I really want to post at least twice this week and hopefully build some momentum.
- Work on Goals: As mentioned before I will need to get this done by Wednesday and hopefully after my session will be able to finalize them :)
- Outline a Chrystal Designs schedule: I want to dedicate certain mornings to working on different aspects of Chrystal Designs and give myself a little more structure which will hopefully help me focus.
So what are your goals for this week? I'd love to hear about them!
Leave me a comment below! They always make me smile :)